Machine Training Courses
Available in both in-person and virtual formats, our training programs are administered by our engineering team and tailored to the specific needs and skill levels of your team.
Our curriculum includes both basic and advanced courses that cover every aspect of operating any INDEX or TRAUB machine. Upon completing one of our training programs, your operators will be equipped to get the absolute best possible performance out of your machine, resulting in an even greater return on your investment.
Do you wanna make an appointment for a training - just send an e-mail or call us!
- Efficient basic and advanced training of your staff, including directly on the production machine
- Detailed information on the latest state-of-the-art of CNC lathe technology
- Trained staff is more productive, resulting in cost reduction
- Improved product quality due to solid knowledge of adjustable parameters
- Theory in training rooms equipped with advanced PC technology
- Practical operator training in small groups
- Training directly at the INDEX machines
- Courses for maintenance and service
- Programming courses according to DIN ISO (at programming stations)
- Training directly at the machine in small groups
- Virtual machine (VM) / Virtual Line related to the machine
- WinFlexIPSPlus courses related to your machine
- Supplementary courses such as Polyform, AWUE, measuring
- Advanced courses to meet your needs
- On-site training